BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great Leaders

I just got finished with a meeting with my leaders (and it was GREAT fellowship!) and I just cannot say enough good about Matt, Jenn, and Ashley! They are such a great supporting team! Getting with these guys makes me realize that I simply cannot lead a youth group on my own. There is soooo much wisdom in the council of many (Proverbs 15:22)! I'm sooooo excited about their enthusiasm to lead/serve as well as their passion for God! Not only this, but God is providing yet another leader to the team! He's going to be a real asset and I can't wait to see what God does through Charles! But wait, there's more :D I just spoke with our potential worship leader as of January, and He's STOKED that we want him to lead worship for us and our youth!
All of this to say that God is SO good! He is such a PROVIDER! Jesus' words prove true that "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!" (John 14:14) That's all for today :)

0 comments: